Here's a rundown of what we do:
Sublime Mixing & Mastering (a. k. a. "Sublime MixMaster") is a full-service mixing and mastering studio located in Islington, London. With over 25 years of experience working with many name artists, you are guaranteed that your music will sound the best it can.
Our online-based mixing and mastering service offers you the highest quality result, done only on the highest quality analog & digital gear and delivered to you through secure servers. If you are in London, you are more than welcome to attend your session, though this isn't required.
Once your files have been uploaded to us, we will be in contact with you to get a clearer sense of your wishes about how you'd like your music to sound, any parts we should feature, themes you believe are important, etc.
After completion, we will send you a 128kbps mp3 reference file for you to hear, list any changes you'd like made within 24 hours of receiving the reference mix, then send another 128kbps mp3 reference file for your approval. Once payment is received, we'll then upload a full-resolution file (usually 44.1kHz/16bit, but up to 192kHz/24bit if you prefer) for you to download.
Payments can be made via the following methods:
• verifiable bank transfers (UK and US only)
• Visa/MasterCard (Credit or Debit)
What you get from Sublime MixMaster:
For the website quoted price:
• Our turn-around time is within 5 business days. Sometimes sooner, but if it's to be any later, we'll consult with you about that before we even start.
• You can have one revision, provided the changes are submitted to us within 24 hours of receiving the reference mix or master. A revision is defined as a small number of tweaks to the mix ("vocals need to be louder" or "louder drums" or "less bass guitar", etc.) or master ("needs more low end" "needs to be brighter", etc.). A complete rethink of the mix or master is a different job and will have to be billed separately.
• In the end, for mixing, you'll be supplied with:
- A quasi-mastered 16bit, 44.1kHz copy. This is a radio-ready copy.
- A non-mastered copy at the original bit rate and sample rate (this is for later mastering purposes)
- A non-mastered a cappella copy at the original bit rate and sample rate(this is for later mastering purposes)
- A non-mastered backing track copy at the original bit rate and sample rate(this is for later mastering purposes)
• In the end, for mastering, you'll be supplied with:
- A mastered copy of your song(s) at 16bit, 44.1kHz. That is, "radio-ready".
- A mastered copy of your song(s) at the original bit rate and sample rate delivered to us.